During the activity of the lab different teams and people are contributing to the activities.
Telefónica I+D team
FC Barcelona team
Multidisciplinary background and extensive experience in diverse fields like a professional football, youth academy football, multimedia computing, performance analysis, electronic and mechanical industry, knowledge & information management.
His main responsibilities and skills are about:
- Focused on professional sections (Football, Basketball, Handball, Futsal and Hockey),
- Supporting amateurs sections (Athletics, Rugby, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Figure Skating, Wheelchair Basketball)
- Project Management Leader (COR, PAE, GIM, WI, WO, NOW,…)
- I+D+I Consultant
- Organizational transformation
- Organizational culture to knowledge management
Professor Francisco Seirul·lo Vargas was born on November 28th, 1945. His life-long love and dedication to sports began at the age of 6 when he first started playing basketball, soccer, and track and field. Ultimately, it was high level track and field where he concentrated his personal athletic efforts, competing in 100 m., 200 m. and 400 m. hurdles with the Sports Union Salamanca, and also the University of Madrid (he was junior champion of Spain in 200 m. and bronze medalist in 400 m. hurdles in the university championships of Spain). In the university he also practiced all kinds of sports activities, excelling in athletics and fighting sports.
As impressive as his body of work at this level is, what he has done over the course of his affiliation with FC Barcelona is even more amazing. During the decades of the 80’s and 90’she was responsible for the conditioning and planning of F.C. Barcelona’s handball team. Together with the coach, Valero Rivera, he built the entire training structure that over time enabled the FC Barcelona Handball team to obtain the best international results ever obtained in this sport. With Valero Rivera and FC Barcelona’s handball team he has won: 8 National Leagues, 7 Copa del Rey Championships, 2 European Cups, 2 European Super-Cups and 5 Spanish Super-Cups.
Currently, in addition to his professional activity in the various teams of FC Barcelona, and consultancy with the Movements Sciences School of INEFC-Barcelona, he is also a scientific advisor to the International Center for Athletic Training Services (EEB) of Barcelona.
In May 2014, let his direct activity with the first team of FC Barcelona and becomes the training methodology director of the club.
- Professor Albert Diaz-Guilera – Department of Fundamental Physics, Universitat de Barcelona.
- Aleix Bassolas – Institute for Cross-Disciplinary Physics and Complex Systems,Universitat de les Illes Balears.
- Dr. László Gyarmati – Budapest University of Technology and Economics.